Repeat prescriptions are available to Patients who the Doctors wish to take medication on a regular basis. The information is held on computer and is closely monitored. Repeat prescriptions may be obtained in one of the following ways:
- Post your request in the designated box in Reception
- E-mail your request to the Surgery via the Surgery website. Click on on the link “Repeat Prescriptions” . You will have to read and accept terms and conditions of use of the service prior to completing an on line order form. After submission of the request you will be sent an on line receipt.
- Fax your request on 01383 419007.
- By post to the Surgery.
Please note – the following information must be provided when requesting a repeat prescription:
- Patient’s name and date of birth
- Actual name of medication (as prescribed by your GP) and quantity required.
If your medication is collected by a local Pharmacy you must indicate this at the time of ordering. For those Patients e-mailing their Prescription requests you should record the Pharmacy you wish your prescription to be sent to in the Additional Information box at the bottom of the form. If you wish to change your destination Pharmacy please notify the Surgery as soon as possible.
Please allow 48 hours before collection.